An easy wrap for work or a picnic, this cauliflower wrap gets flavor from curry powder and a bump in protein from hummus.
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons good quality curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (see note)
- 2 wraps or pita bread
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 3 cups arugula, spinach, or lettuce
- 1/4 cup diced scallions (plus extra for topping)
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro (plus extra for topping)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400˚ F. Cut cauliflower florets into small, bite-sized pieces. in a roasting pan or sheet tray covered with parchment paper, toss cauliflower with olive oil, curry powder, and salt. Bake until browning, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread hummus inside the wrap or pita bread. Toss greens with scallions and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice. Pour over the arugula and toss until well coated. Divide the greens into the wrap/pita then once the cauliflower is done, divide on top of the greens.
Tips and Tricks: if using a curry powder that has salt, omit this salt.
Ditch the bread and add extra greens to make a salad. The curried cauliflower is great when paired with a lemon vinaigrette.
Plan ahead: Find this recipe in the Naturally Ella Real Plans meal planning upgrade
Nutrition: See the information.
- Calories: 273
- Sugar: 3.6
- Sodium: 577.7
- Fat: 15.8
- Carbohydrates: 29.4
- Protein: 8.7
- Cholesterol: 0