I’ve been known to stand on my soapbox before about making your own popcorn (and not buying pre-bagged, fake butter popcorn.) I love popcorn because it is cheap and easily versatile. Often you can find different types of popcorn in your local health food store bulk bins (in fact, the University I went to has their own blend of organic popcorn!)
This popcorn turned out delicious and seriously made the perfect snack! Plus, I always get great exercise when I make popcorn because I always get in a rhythm and shake the pot for longer than I need to!
- 1 recipe for popcorn
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes, toasted
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- Make popcorn according to directions.
- Once done popping, melt coconut oil and drizzle on top of warm popcorn. Sprinkle coconut flakes, curry powder, and ginger on top. Cover with lid and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds. Serve immediately.