- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat in a large stock pot with a lid. Add kernels, cover with a lid, and cook, shaking the pot occasionally to prevent burning. Continue to cook until popping slows.
- Remove from heat and add the coconut flakes, coconut oil, curry powder, and ginger powder. Put the lid back on and shake vigorously until popcorn is well coated.
- Cover with lid and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds. Serve immediately.