- Acorn Squash
- 1 acorn squash
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mild thai curry paste
- Arugula Quinoa Salad
- 3 cups Arugula
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup feta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400˚. Slice acorn squash in half and remove seeds. Cut of a small slice on the bottom of each acorn squash half to create a level surface so that the acorn squash doesn’t rock. Place the acorn squash in a roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together the greek yogurt and thai curry paste. Spread the yogurt over the flesh of the acorn squash. Place in the oven and roast until squash is tender, 40-50 minutes.
- While squash is roasting, combine arugula, quinoa, and feta in a bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and honey. Pour over arugula and toss until well coated.
- Once squash is tender, divide arugula into the squash and serve.
Notes: I tend to use Thai Kitchen red curry paste which is fairly mild. Also, in a pinch, using 1 tablespoon curry powdered would work as well.