- 1/2 recipe for Sara’s Lentil Meatballs
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red hot
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pieces of naan or pita
- Lettuce for two sandwiches
- Blue Cheese or Ranch (Optional)
- Whip up the meatball recipe according to Sara’s directions. While meatballs bake, combine Frank’s red hot and butter in a sauce pan. Heat until butter is melted. Taste and add more butter as desired to reach a comfortable spicy/heat level.
- When meatballs are done, toss with the sauce. Layer spinach, then meatballs, and sprinkle (or drizzle) blue cheese or ranch. Serve while still warm.
*This sandwich works equally as well with bbq sauce!