Posted by https://naturallyella.com/roasted-veg-tacos-with-avocado-cream-and-feta/
© 2015 Naturally Ella. All rights reserved.
Summer Vegetarian Tacos with Avocado Cream
The perfect summer recipe, these vegetarian tacos use all the summer produce to make a vegetable loaded taco topped with a creamy avocado sauce.
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small summer squash, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 ear sweet corn, removed from cob
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/3 cup full fat, plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 corn tortillas
- Feta or goat cheese
- Extra cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400˚ F. Prepare all the vegetables as described and toss with olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and cumin. Roast until tender and lightly brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting, whip together avocado, greek yogurt, cilantro, and lime juice by hand or in a blender.
- To assemble tacos, warm up tortillas over an open flame or on a heated griddle. Assemble with roasted veggies, avocado cream, a sprinkle of feta or goat cheese, and cilantro.
Tips & Tricks: If you want a bit of protein, black beans or chickpeas would make an excellent addition to this meal!
Stock up: get the pantry ingredients you will need: Avocado, Tortillas, Yogurt
Nutrition: see the information.
Loading nutrition data...