While I am willing my brain to think coherent thoughts, (it’s a bit sluggish from working camps for a week and a half) please enjoy this mayo-less, flavorful potato salad. I love whole milk greek yogurt and this recipe is super simple to throw together when you realize you have a potluck to go to and haven’t prepared anything to bring!
- 1½ lbs red potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- ½ bunch green onions
- ¾ cup whole milk greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice, optional
- In a sizable pot of water to a boil. Wash red potatoes and roughly cube. Boil potatoes until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, whisk together green onions, yogurt, mustard, maple syrup, dill, salt, and pickle juice. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
- Drain potatoes and toss with hardboiled eggs and yogurt mixture. Serve immediately