- 1 1/2 lbs red potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 bunch green onions
- 3/4 cup whole milk greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice, optional
- In a sizable pot of water to a boil. Wash red potatoes and roughly cube. Boil potatoes until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, whisk together green onions, yogurt, mustard, maple syrup, dill, salt, and pickle juice. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
- Drain potatoes and toss with hardboiled eggs and yogurt mixture. Serve immediately