- 1/2 pound fingerling potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan (see note)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt, pepper, to taste
- Cut fingerling potatoes on the bias into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Blanch in boiling water for 4-5 minutes, until just tender but still holding their shape.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Add shallot, blanched potatoes, salt and pepper. Cook until the potatoes have started to brown and are soft, 10 to 12 minutes. Stir in rosemary; cook for a minute more.
- Combine the arugula, potatoes, walnuts and Parmesan. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; pour over the salad, and toss until everything is well-combined.
*If you can find parm made with vegetarian rennet, sub in your favorite veg-friendly cheese.