- 2 Sweet Green Peppers or Poblanos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ medium onion
- 3 ears of corn
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup uncooked brown rice
- Zest and juice from one lime
- ⅓ cup cilantro
- Heat broiler. Slice peppers in half and remove seeds. Place under broiler for 1-2 minutes, flipping once. Remove and set aside. Reduce heat to 375˚.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Dice onion and add to olive oil, cooking for 3-4 minutes. Remove kernels from cob and add to onion. Cook until onion and corn is cooked through, 4-5 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Add corn mixture to a food processor along with goat cheese, veggie broth, and salt. Pulse until mixture is creamed together but still has chunks of corn.
- Evenly spoon mixture in to peppers. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Mixture should be puffed up slightly and browning on top.
- To make rice, cover rice with water in a medium pot and bring to a boil. Continue to cook until rice is tender, adding more water if necessary. Drain and toss with cilantro, lime juice, and zest. Server with peppers.