- 1/2 pound asparagus
- 1/3 cup diced red spring onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus more for the dough
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 ball pizza dough (enough for 2 people)
- Minced flat-leaf parsley, for serving 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut asparagus into 1/2-inch pieces. In a bowl, combine the asparagus with the onion, olive oil, lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper. Crumble in the goat cheese and toss to combine.
- Roll out the pizza dough into an 8-by-12-inch rectangle. Transfer to an oiled or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Rub dough with a little olive oil. Spread the asparagus mixture over the dough. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is crisp. Cut into pieces, sprinkle with parsley and serve