- 3-4 handfuls spinach
- 1/2 cup kamut, uncooked
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 ounces feta
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (app. 2 oranges)
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Cover kamut with a good amount of water, bring to a boil, and reduce to a low boil. Cook for approximately one hour. Kamut should be tender but will still be slightly chewy. Let cool.
- Combine orange juice, walnut oil, honey, and 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes in a mason jar or other container that has a lid. Shake well and test for chilis- add more if desired.
- Toss spinach, kamut, sunflower seeds, and feta together. Lightly drizzle dressing over salad and toss well.