- 4 to 5 stalks asparagus
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 slices whole grain baguette, toasted
- 1/3 cup hummus
- 1 cup pea shoots
- 1/2 ounce feta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- Using a vegetable slicer, shaving asparagus into thin strips. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil over medium heat and add the asparagus. Cook for 30 to 60 seconds, just to heat the asparagus.
- In a bowl, combine asparagus with pea shoots and feta.
- Smear hummus over pieces of toast and top with the asparagus mixture.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over the crostini before serving. Save leftover dressing for later use.