An easy spread, this olive tapenade comes together in 10 minutes and can be used on sandwiches, pasta, and pizza.
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 cups olives, mix of black and green that have been drained
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 3 tablespoons tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pulse garlic in the food processor until minced. Add olives, roasted red pepper, parsley, basil, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and lemon juice. Pulse until olives are in small pieces. Add salt and pepper to taste. Alternatively, chop all the ingredients well and stir to combine.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.