- 2 cups raw mixed nuts (pistachios, almonds, pecans and/or walnuts)
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard powder
- 2/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 225˚F.
- Place the nuts in a medium size bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white, honey, mustard, mustard powder, and sea salt. Pour over the nuts and stir until the nuts are well coated.
- Cover a sheet tray with parchment paper and pour out the nuts onto the tray. Spread out in a single layer.
- Roast the nuts for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring and checking every 15 minutes. The nut mixture should be sticky and nuts should be slightly crisp (but they will do the majority of crisping while cooling). Let nuts cool completely and transfer to an airtight container.