- 1 clove garlic
- 3 cups olives, mix of black and green
- 1 red pepper, roasted until blistered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Bread, Crusty Baguettes are perfect
- 2–3 ounces goat cheese
- 1–2 Large Heirloom Tomatoes
- Stone Ground Mustard
- Pulse garlic in the food processor until minced. Add olives, roasted red pepper, olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and lemon juice. Pulse until olives are in small pieces.
- Build sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, goat cheese, olive tapenade, and mustard.
Makes enough for a few sandwiches but keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days.