- ½ lb Asapragus, end trimmed off
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup whole wheat orzo
- ¼ cup creme fraiche
- 2 teaspoons minced dill
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Light grill and bring heat to medium-low. Toss asparagus with olive oil and place directly on the grill or on a grill pan. Cook asparagus, rotating occasionally, until tender and lightly charring, 7-8 minutes. Remove from grill, chop into smaller pieces, and place in a bowl.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil with a pinch of salt. Add orzo and cook until just tender, 7-9 minutes. Drain and add orzo to asparagus.
- In a small bowl, whisk together creme fraiche, dill, honey , lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Pour over the still-warm orzo and stir until well combined. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and extra dill. Serve warm.
For added protein grill some tofu or add some white beans