- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons organic cane sugar, plus extra for dusting
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Heat oil over medium-low heat with 3-4 kernels. When the oil and kernels begin to sizzle, add the remaining kernels and toss to coat. Once coated, sprinkle sugar on top and cover with a lid.
- Every few seconds shake the pot back and forth so that no kernels burn (give it a good shake!) Continue to do this through the popping.
- Once popping has slowed to hardly no sounds, remove from heat, sprinkle with sea salt, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, honey and extra sugar as desired. Give it a good shake to coat with cinnamon (but make sure you’re doing this while it’s still hot!)
- This popcorn also keeps well in a plastic bag for a couple of days!