- 8 ounces soba or udon noodles
- 4 hardboiled eggs, for serving
- Toasted Sesame seeds, for serving
- 1 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili paste
- Cook noodles according to package. Drain and rinse well.
- Combine ingredients for the pesto through the salt in a food processor or blender and blend until well combined, adding more olive oil if needed to make smooth. Stir in a small bit of chili paste, taste, and add more if desired (for personal spiciness preference).
- In a bowl, combine noodles with pesto. Serve with noodle bowl with sliced hardboiled eggs and a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.