- 3–4 handfuls arugula
- 2 heads endive, chopped
- 1/2 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 hachiya persimmon, sliced into half moons
- 1/4 cup almond slices
- 7–8 shavings of parmesan (see note)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- In a bowl, combine arugula, endive, shallot, persimmon, almond slices, and parmesan cheese. Toss to combine.
- In a small jar with lid, shake dressing together. Pour over salad and toss together.
*If you can’t find vegetarian parm, use a substitute or leave out.