Arla’s minimal ingredient cream cheese is the perfect, fresh balance for the hearty wheat bagel and fresh, raw vegetables. Beyond their herb and spice variety, I like to keep the original flavor on hand as well and mix in fresh herbs.
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach
- 2 slices of large tomatoes
- ½ cup thinly sliced cucumbers
- ¼ cup thinly shaved onions
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 just-ripe avocado (sliced)
- 2 whole wheat bagels (sliced in half)
- 4 tablespoons Arla Herb and Spice Cream Cheese
- Prep the vegetables as needed. Assemble each bagel with 1 tablespoon cream cheese, layers of spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, carrots, and avocado. Spread 1 more tablespoon of cream cheese on the top half of the bagel. Place on top and serve.