- 4–5 Endives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced thyme
- 3–4 tablespoons toasted bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425˚. Slice the Endives in half lengthwise and toss with 2 teaspoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in a roasting pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until Endives are tender and starting to brown.
- Heat remaining 4 teaspoons olive oil in a small skillet until warm. Remove from heat, add thyme and when endives are finished, drizzle the olive oil/thyme on top and sprinkle with toasted bread crumbs.