- 1 cup cooked farro (See note)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas (thaw peas if using frozen)
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoon roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 ounce feta
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- For the salad, combine the farro, peas, red onion, sunflower seeds, and feta, set aside.
- Make the dressing by combining the remaining ingredients in a jar with lid. Shake well until combine and pour over salad. Toss everything to combine, taste, and add salt/pepper as needed.
While I love whole farro, pearled farro might be easier to use for this salad as it takes less cooking time. However, either will work!