- 1 cup (240 ml) whole milk
- 1 cup (100 g) rolled oats (see note)
- 1⁄4 cup (25 g) sliced almonds
- 1 cup (145 g) mixed berries: blueberries, blackberries,
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons (14 g) honey
- The night before, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve cold the next morning.
If desired, place oats in a skillet with a bit of melted butter over medium-low heat to toast for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool before continue to assemble.