- 3/4 cups quinoa (red, black, yellow, or a mix)
- 1/2 chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons walnut or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 250˚. Rinse (and soak if desired) quinoa and spread out in a thin layer on a baking tray covered with parchment paper. Bake until liquid has evaporated, 15-20 minutes.
- Raise oven temperature to 350˚.
- Combine quinoa with pecans, seeds, cinnamon, salt, maple syrup, and oil. Stir until well combined. Spread in a thin layer on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring one to two times. Remove from oven and let cool until clumped together. Store in an airtight container.