- ½ medium zucchini
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon chile flakes
- ½ lime juice and zest
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 2–3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2–4 8″ or 10” whole wheat tortillas
- Cut zucchini in to ¼” slices and place in a large bowl. Whisk together ½ tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon cumin, ¼ teaspoon flakes, ½ lime zest/juice, and ½ tablespoon of honey. Pour over zucchini, cover, and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, light grill to medium heat. Place slices on grill and let cook on each side until browned, 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and carefully cut in to small strips. Layer strips on half of the tortilla and sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Return to grill and cook on each side until tortilla is crisp and cheese is melted. Serve with greek yogurt mixed with lime juice and cilantro.