- 1/2 pound carrots, tops removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 recipe for Chermoula
- Light grill to medium heat.
- In a large dish, combine carrots with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, and salt. Toss carrots until well combined. Transfer the carrots to the grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until carrots are charring and starting to cook through. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Follow the directions for making the chermoula.
- Slice the carrots into 1/4″ circles and toss with a few spoonfuls of the chermoula. Serve over your favorite grain or green (pictured above is serve over quinoa).