- 60g oat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon melted butter, cooled
- Filling (enough for two crepes)
- 1 ounce goat cheese, room temperature
- 5–6 thin slices tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon basil, minced
- Whisk together flour, salt, eggs honey, milk, and melted butter until smooth. Heat 8″ skillet and lightly grease with oil. Place a scant ¼ cup of batter in pan. Tilt the pan so that the batter covers the entire pan and cook for about 30-45 seconds. Flip and cook for another 15 seconds. Layer done crepes, slightly overlapping, on a plate.
- Spread 1/2 ounce goat cheese on crepe, layer 2-3 tomatoes over cheese and sprinkle with basil. Fold crepe in half and return to skillet and cook on each side until crepes are lightly browning on each side.