- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons (135 g) Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour (recipe below)
- ½ cup (120 g) fine-ground cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup melted butter, cooled
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 1/2 cup blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350˚ and line (or grease) and 8″ bread pan.
- In a bowl, stir together AP gluten-free flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and add maple syrup, melted butter, vanilla extract, and milk. Pour into dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in the blackberries
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Cake should be slightly golden and spring back when lightly pressed. Insert a knife and make sure it comes out clean. Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from the pan to finish cooling.