- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup minced scallion
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey (or vegan sub)
- 4 to 5 handfuls baby arugula or other spicy green
- sesame seeds, for topping
- In a small, combine the shredded carrots, cooked quinoa, and scallions. In a separate bowl, whisk together the tamari, rice wine vinegar, ginger, and honey. Pour over the carrot mixture and toss until well combined. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Toss carrot mixture with handfuls of greens and sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.