- 4 ounces green beans
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Shredded asiago, for topping
- Prepare green beans by removing the ends and then cut the green beans on the bias in 1/3″ slices.
- Heat olive oil in 8″ over medium heat. Add slice onions and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in green beans and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until green beans are tender and blistering, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle in salt and pepper then create a well in the middle.
- Crack eggs into the well, cover, turn heat down, and let cook until egg whites are set and egg yolks are set to the desired consistency, anywhere from 8 to 12 minutes.
- Serve with a sprinkle of asiago cheese.