- 2 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed if using canned
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup diced scallions
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1/4 cup toasted cashew pieces
- Salt, as needed
- Optional: golden raisins, celery
- 5 to 6 lettuce leaves
- Taking roughly 1/2 to 1 cup at a time of the chickpeas, place on a cutting board and roughly chop into pieces. (Alternatively, place the chickpeas in a bowl and mash with the back of a fork). Measure in the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined, taste and adjust seasonings/salt and desired.
- Divide chickpea mixture into lettuce cups and serve.
If you are wanting to make this ahead of time, the chickpea mixture will keep for a few days. Then assemble lettuce wraps as needed, right before serving.