- 1 cucumber
- 2 handfuls of unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped (leafs + stems)
- 3 handfuls baby spinach, washed and shredded
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk (or olive oil)
- 1/2 a small thumb-size piece of ginger, peeled and minced
- a handful toasted coconut flakes
- Peel and half your cucumber lengthwise then scoop out the seeds. Place each side cut-size down and cut into 1/4″ half-moons. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- In a mortar and pestle, smash peanuts into crumbles (or pulse in a food processor a couple times). Add the peanuts to the cucumbers along with the cilantro and shredded spinach.
- Juice the lemon into a small jar and add the honey, soy sauce, coconut and ginger. Shake well and pour over the salad. Toss together and serve with toasted coconut flakes.