An easy and fresh summer quinoa salad using cucumbers, spinach, and a tangy dressing.
- 1 medium cucumber (1/2″ diced)
- 4 scallions (minced)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 ounces feta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- In a medium bowl, combine the diced cucumber, scallion, quinoa, and feta.
- In a jar with a lid, shake together olive oil, vinegar, and salt. Pour over quinoa, mix well, and let sit until ready to serve.
- Toss with spinach just before serving.
Tips & Tricks: If the cucumber has a tough skin, be sure to peel it before using. Also, this recipe is best with fresh, crisp cucumbers as they really provide the texture.
Nutrition: see the information.
- Calories: 341
- Sugar: 4.8
- Sodium: 588
- Fat: 21.6
- Carbohydrates: 28.5
- Fiber: 4.6
- Protein: 10.3
- Cholesterol: 25.2