- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 to 5 stalks baby broccoli, ends trimmed
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 ounce crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 425˚.
- Heat an 8″ oven-safe skillet over medium, add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil followed by the onions. Cook the onions, stirring often, until tender and beginning to brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil to the pan. Place the baby broccoli spears into the pan and cook until the green brightens and the ends are browning, turning occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, black pepper, and salt. Pour into the pan and cook for roughly 5 minutes, just long enough for the bottom to set. Lay the cooked baby broccoli on top of the eggs then sprinkle with onions and feta.
- Transfer pan to the oven and bake until the frittata has puffed and top is beginning to brown, 15 to 18 minutes.