- 2 cups shredded Lettuce*
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 scallions, diced through part of the greens
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- 1 ounce cojita cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together shredded lettuce, avocado, chickpeas, scallions, cooked rice, and cojita cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together ingredients for the dressing, Pour over the salad and toss until salad is coated.
*I used Butter Lettuce for this salad and it was absolutely perfect (it’s one of my favorites!) However, any type would work as would spinach or kale!