- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt (or 1/4 cup heavy cream)
- 2 tablespoons Za’atar Blend*
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained if using canned
- 3–4 handfuls spinach
- Preheat oven to 375˚.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1/4″ cubes and dice onion into large chunks. In a roasting dish, combine sweet potatoes, onions, greek yogurt, and Za’atar blend. Using spoons (or your hands), toss together until sweet potatoes are well coated. Roast until sweet potatoes are tender, 20-30 minutes.
- Once sweet potatoes are done, place in a large bowl. Add spinach, goat cheese, chickpeas, and minced parsley.
- Squeeze lemon juice and drizzle olive oil on top. Toss together until well blended. Taste and add more lemon juice/olive oil if needed.
*I used Heidi’s Za’atar Blend