This is a delicious, healthy soup that is so simple to make!
Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 whole butternut squash, cubed
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cup veggie stock
- pinch salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 425˚
- Place cubed squash on a tray covered with parchment paper and roast butternut squash for about 25 minutes or until soft.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and saute onions and garlic until onions become slightly translucent. Add roasted butternut squash, stock, and drained garbanzo beans.
- Bring ingredients to a boil and then reduce to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Use immersion blender (or regular blend) to create the creamy texture.
by Erin Alderson