A year-round omelette made with fresh herbs and tomato chutney.
- 2 teaspoons ghee or olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro and flat-leaf parsley, plus extra for topping
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons feta, plus extra for topping
- [url]3 to 4 tablespoons tomato chutney, warmed∞https://naturallyella.com/spicy-tomato-chutney/[/url]
- Heat an 8″ skillet over medium-low heat. Add the ghee, swirling until the bottom of the pan is covered.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, herbs, and salt. Pour the mixture into the hot skillet. As the bottom of the eggs set, lift up the side of the eggs with a spatula and let uncooked eggs run under the cooked eggs. Continue until egg is fairly well set. Carefully flip the omelette over and add the feta along with the chutney.
- Turn off heat, fold omelette in half, and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes until the cheese warms. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining eggs. Sprinkle with parsley and more feta before serving.