- 1/3 cup (40g) Barley Flour
- 1/3 cup (40g) Rye Flour
- 1/3 cup (40g) Spelt Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, slightly cooled
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2–3/4 cup milk
- Combine flours, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Give a good stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, maple syrup, melted butter, and 1/2 cup milk. Stir in to pancake batter, just until combined. Add more milk if needed to thin batter.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. When skillet is hot (if you flick water onto the skillet, it should sizzle), take about ¼ cup of batter and pour onto skillet. Let cook for 1-2 minutes (until the pancakes begins to bubble slightly. Flip and let cook for another 1-2 minutes until pancake is cooked through.
- Serve with butter, berries, and maple syrup.
Makes 10 pancakes, good for 2 very hungry people or 3- 4 some-what hungry people