A flavorful and beautiful lunch featuring tandoori roasted cauliflower, spicy arugula, and a fresh feta-yogurt spread.
- 2 cups cauliflower florets (cut into small pieces)
- 1/4 medium red onion (sliced)
- 1/3 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 recipe tandoori seasoning
- Salt (as needed)
- 1/4 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 Whole Wheat Flatout Wraps
- 2 to 3 cups lightly packed baby arugula
- Heat oven to 400˚F.
- In a roasting pan, combine the cauliflower florets with the onion, yogurt, ginger, garlic, seasoning, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt (if needed). Toss until everything is well combined and the cauliflower is evenly coated. Bake until cauliflower is tender and lightly browning, 25 to 30 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, combine the yogurt, feta, parsley, and lemon juice together. Set aside.
- Assemble the wraps with a smear of the feta-yogurt, roughly ½ cup arugula, and ¼ of the cauliflower. Serve with a sprinkle of parsley.
Tips & Tricks: Roast the cauliflower ahead of time to make quick work of the wrap.
If using premixed tandoori seasoning, using about 1 tablespoon of seasoning.
Nutrition: see the information.
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 3.6
- Sodium: 450
- Fat: 9.4
- Carbohydrates: 36.5
- Fiber: 4.5
- Protein: 10
- Cholesterol: 13