- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/3 cup veggie broth (or coconut milk)
- 1/4–1 teaspoon red chiles, crushed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tamari (soy sauce)
- Everything Else:
- 4 oz brown rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 4 cups swiss chard
- Lime juice
- Rice Papers (roughly 8-10)
- In a bowl, whisk together ingredients for sauce, tasting and adding more of anything you may want. If you like it mild, add less red chiles (1/4 teaspoon) and if you like it hot, add more! Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in onion and cook until onion is fragrant, 2-3 minutes. De-stem Swiss Chard,roughly chop, and add it to the onion, along with the sauce. Stir to coat swiss chard and let cook until swiss chard just begins to wilt. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook brown rice noodles according to package while veggies are cooking.
- Set up your spring roll rolling station with the hot water water, swiss chard mixture, rice noodles, and a place to roll/cut each spring roll.
- Soak the rice paper for 10-15 seconds (you don’t want it too soft when taking it out of the water but pliable enough to roll.) Place rice paper on a cutting board and load with rice noodles, swiss chard mixture, sprinkle of cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice. Roll, tuck, and fold in sides as you go. Continue with remaining ingredients.
- Once done slice in half and serve. These are great on their own or with a small bowl of soy sauce.