An easy summer flatbread featuring all the great summer produce and topped with a nice layer of cheese.
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced red pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced chile pepper
- 1 ear sweet corn (kernels removed)
- 1 medium just-ripe tomato (thinly sliced)
- 2 Flatout Pizza Crust (enough for two people)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup roasted tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced basil
- 1 tablespoons fresh minced chives
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced oregano
- 3 to 4 ounces shredded mozzarella
- Prepare the vegetables as needed.
- Place the crusts on a sheet tray and cook according to directions to prepare. Spread a couple tables of sauce over the top then layer tomato slices on top. Sprinkle the corn mixture evenly over both crust followed by the herbs, then cheese.
- Bake until the cheese has melted and browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before cutting.
Tips & Tricks: Switch this up and use pizza dough divided into two then bake at 475˚ for 12 to 15 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese.
Nutrition: see the information.
- Calories: 853
- Sugar: 11.3
- Sodium: 1964
- Fat: 20.2
- Carbohydrates: 134
- Fiber: 10.1
- Protein: 34.7
- Cholesterol: 39.2