- 1/3 cup Cascadian Farm frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 3 tablespoons almond oil (or another nut oil)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 to 4 handfuls loose leaf or shredded lettuce
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- ¼ cup feta
- ¼ cup almond slices
- In a blender, combine ingredients for the dressing. Let sit for 10 minutes so that raspberries can thaw slightly. Puree until smooth then taste and adjust honey/salt levels if desired.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce with the strawberries, feta, and almonds.
- Drizzle a couple tablespoons of the dressing over the salad and toss until well combined. Save leftover dressing for use on more salads.