- 2 cups 1/4″ cubed and peeled butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons sriracha*
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup black beans, (drained and rinsed if using canned)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 2-3 ounces goat cheese
- 4-6 tortillas
- Whisk together sriracha, honey, and vinegar. In a shallow pan, toss butternut squash with sriracha mixture, cover, and let sit for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375˚.
- Place pan of butternut squash in oven and let roast until tender and lightly browning, 25-35 minutes. Stirring halfway through.
- In a bowl, toss together black beans, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Once butternut squash is done, turn off oven. Wrap tortillas in a damp towel and place in the oven and heat until warm and pliable.
- To serve layer black beans, butternut squash, and goat cheese on the warm tortilla. Sprinkle with extra cilantro if desired.
*Here’s the thing about sriracha, it’s really easy to make at home. I prefer the homemade version and have had lovely success with this recipe.