- 4 to 6 ounces soba noodles
- 2 to 3 cups shredded spinach
- 1/2 bunch scallions, diced
- Cilantro, for serving
- Peanuts, for serving
- Peanut Sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cook soba noodles according to package.
- Add shredded spinach to a small bowl. Once noodles are done cooking, drain and place on top of spinach. Let sit for 3 to 4 minutes then stir spinach into the noodles.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together ingredients for peanut sauce, taste, and adjust as desired. Pour peanut sauce over noodles and stir until well combined. Serve warm or refrigerate for a cold noodle bowl (my favorite lunch.)
- Sprinkle with cilantro, scallions and peanuts to serve.