- 1 cup packed spinach
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries ((raspberries, blackberries, blueberries))
- 1/2 banana
- 3/4 cup almond yogurt ((or plain whole milk yogurt))
- 1/3 cup almond milk ((or whole milk))
- 1/2 cup Kashi GOLEAN® Vanilla Pepita Cluster Cereal
- In a blender, combine the spinach with berries, banana, yogurt, and almond milk. Puree mixture until smooth.
- In a 6-popsicle mold, sprinkle roughly 1 tablespoon of cereal into each mold. Pour the berry mixture into the molds, stopping with about 1/4″ to 1/2″ from the top. Sprinkle another tablespoon or so of cereal over the berry mixture. Set popsicle sticks in and freeze for 4 or more hours, until the popsicles are set.
- If needed, run the molds under lukewarm water for 15 or seconds to loosen the popsicle. Serve within a day or two so that the cereal is still crisp.
Links: Inspired by this recipe.