- 4 oz Udon, Soba, or Brown Rice Noodles
- 8–10 stalks of Asparagus
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 squeeze of lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed chiles (optional)
- Prepare noodles according to package. When done, drain and set aside.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave each stalk of asparagus to desired amount.
- To make dressing, whisk together tahini, honey, lime juice, tamari, crushed chiles (if using), and half the toasted sesame seeds*. Combine with warm noodles and shaved asparagus.
- To serve, sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds.
*To toast sesame seeds I usually place them in a skillet over medium low heat and cook until fragrant. Just be sure to watch and shake the skillet frequently so the seeds do not burn.