- 2 cups 1/4″ cubed sweet potato
- 1 shallot, diced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon za’atar
- 1/2 cup whole milk greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Toss the sweet potatoes and shallots with 2 teaspoons. Roast for 25 minutes until tender and starting to brown. Remove from oven, sprinkle za’tar and remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil over the sweet potatoes, stir until everything is well combined, and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, stir together the greek yogurt, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Serve sweet potatoes with a healthy scoop of couscous and lemon yogurt.