- 3–4 cups of assorted brussels sprouts, carrots, butternut squash, and sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cup cooked millet, cooled
- 2–3 handfuls spinach or Kale
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Hummus to serve
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Cut veggies into 1/4″-1/2″ size pieces. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and roast for 25-35 minutes until all are tender and browning. Remove from oven.
- In a large bowl combine millet, spinach, and roasted veggies. Whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons vinegar, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour over salad and toss well.
- Serve with a side of hummus if desired.